11.08.2007

ONCE!!!

Yummy only woke up once last night, at around midnight, for her beloved rag!

When I woke up again at 6h45, the sun was up already and that I didn't remember changing a diaper, giving a bottle, or comforting my baby during the night... I actually went to check to see if she was still breathing: of course she was. When she woke up and Dad picked her up a bit later, she actually was holding a rag in each hand, so I guess she has finally figured out she can pick them up all by herself...

All this after a pretty traumatic bedtime last night, as she refused to consider closing her eyes, even though she was quite tired. We dealt with an hour of crying before she finally settled down for the night.

So, this is progress, right?

4 commentaires:

Susan a dit…

Yes, this is progress! You must be so well-rested today. Great news!

Anonyme a dit…

Agreed...certainly progress...once a night from 5,6,7,8...YAHOO! I hope Yummy has a repeat performance tonight!

Anonyme a dit…

So do I as I'm on duty...

RamblingMother a dit…

somethin' like that.

Beverly