9.04.2007

Still nothing...

Man, adoption is definitely not for sissies!!! Still nothing about the TA's, agency now thinks we won't be leaving until October... :o(((

Some people from other agencies who got their referral the same day we did are leaving this week! Unbelievable...

My boss didn't even have the decency to look disappointed this morning when I answered her question as if we had any news yet. She apparently took the "no, we still don't know" for a "you have me stuck here as your slave until October" and couldn't hide her beaming smile...

It sucks.

1 commentaire:

Mamma Pumpkin a dit…

Okay, Red, so glad to hear someone else vent on their blog. (I put it out there today, as well.) DH and I are so tired of being on hold at each and every turn. It really does suck and I so totally agree that adoption is not for the faint of heart. It's a killer! Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in my thoughts.....